Lieu : Courbevoie (Hauts-de-Seine) · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. AT&T is the second largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States and also provides broadband subscription television services through DirecTV. AT&T is the third-largest company in Texas (the largest non-oil company, behind only ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips, and also the largest Dallas company). As of February 2017, AT&T is the 12th largest company in the world (non-oil and overall as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation. AT&T is the largest telecommunications company in the world by revenue. As of 2017, it is also the 18th-largest mobile telecom operator in the world, with 135 million mobile customers. AT&T was ranked at #4 on the 2017 rankings of the world's most valuable brands published by Brand Finance.
The Technical Sales Intern will be working with Technical Sales Consultants (TSC) covering France, Belgium and Luxemburg region.
Throughout the internship, the intern will have the opportunity to learn about how to translate customer requirements into a winning integrated solution meeting the customer’s strategic objectives using the broad perspective on the portfolio of services of AT&T and its partner’s offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in understanding and translating customer business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
• Assist TSC in evaluating and qualifying opportunity by matching it against AT&T’s services & capabilities.
• Participate in the design and selling of complex technical products and/or application services in order to generate sales by leveraging product, industry, and/or technological expertise.
• Attend technical discussions in client meetings in support of the sale of products, services and solutions.
• Build commercially sound innovative solutions and written proposals meeting the customer’s requirements, with the objective of creating a winning proposal.
• Assist to present and support the proposed solution to the customer, expressing the value to the customer’s business.
• Maintain industry knowledge of AT&T and competitive communication services.
• Assist TSC to insure that the proposed solution can be handed over to enablement for implementation.
• Knowledge of IP networking, SDN, NFV, Unified Communications, Security, Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
• Strong verbal and presentation skills as well as communication skills.
• Willingness to work in an international telecommunications and customer facing environment.