Lieu : Paris (Paris) · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
Artelys develops world class decision-support software for the design and operations of complex energy systems. Artelys gathers a 50-people dynamic team and is headquartered in Paris, with offices in London and Montreal.
As part of a high-level R&D team, you tap into your programming skills, your experience of complex architectures, your obsession for clean code and your eagerness to provide great solutions to the needs of our clients in order to:
- Design and implement scalable and evolutive architectures
- Contribute to the constant improvement of our computing performance and user experience
- Provide our optimization experts and data analysts with capabilities to treat ever growing data volumes.
- Keep our solutions on the cutting edge of technology.
You might be the one we are looking for if:
- (Java developer) You are a high-level polyvalent developer, with extensive knowledge of
object oriented programming languages (Java, C++) and optionally Java swing, Python,
- You master software architecture and design patterns.
- You consider developing a robust and scalable server application and designing intuitive and ergonomic interfaces as two sides of the same coin.
- You wouldn’t dissociate programming from using development environments, version control systems (git/svn), automation servers (jenkins), and dependency managers (Ivy, Maven).
- You are autonomous, rigorous and have a strong team spirit.
Apply on https://www.artelys.com/en/artelys/join-us