Lieu : Londres (Grand Londres) · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : Competitive €
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
The Global market eFICC team is responsible for quantitative research in electronic trading for fixed income products (Rates/Fx/Credit).
The team globally manages and develops eTrading strategy across business lines. The goal is to provide fully automated solutions and algorithms for market making in an increasingly growing eTrading environment.
The responsibilities of the team span the full range of electronic market making, including:
- Risk management.
- Franchise optimisation.
Digitalisation being a key focus of the bank’s development plan for the coming years, the team has a strong support from the bank’s management.
What we’re looking for
• Methodical and innovative thinker
• Strong drive to exceed expectations and take initiative
• Meticulous accuracy with a keen eye for detail
• Confident verbal communication skills
Technical skills and qualification required for the role
• A minimum of a Masters or PhD equivalent in any quantitative discipline (mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics)
• Solid computer science background; programming experience required
• Experience of electronic markets, models and arbitrage strategies is not a prerequisite but a strong plus
• Demonstrable knowledge of financial markets, economics and quantitative finance
• Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
• Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
• Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
Please apply through the portal: