Lieu : Paris (Paris) · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place. Behind the code and
the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we’re building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part…
We are looking for a business analyst apprentice to join the Business Analytics team. The missions of the team are to structure data in order to provide the company with business KPIs and to turn the large amount of data into pertinent insights to help the understanding of Deezer customers and adapt business decisions.
You will assist the Business Analytics manager in the following areas:
- Provide regular update of Deezer KPIs to international and global marketing teams
- Support Marketing actions and initiatives by analyzing their performance: online and offline campaigns, email performance, special offer, partnerships, etc.
Professional training contracts are not accepted
Duration: 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics / Datamining
- Passion for data, numbers and statistics
- Proficient in SQL/SAS
- Experience with Tableau Software would be a plus
- Capacity to operate independently, be conscientious, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English