Lieu : Paris (Paris) · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you want an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place.
Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part…
You love music, strategy & marketing? You have data skills ?
Join the Deezer Data Analytics Team and contribute to make great ideas come true!
The Data Analytics Team missions are to structure data in order to provide the company with business KPIs and to turn the large amount of data into pertinent insights to help the understanding of Deezer customers and adapt business decisions.
- Provide a monthly update of Deezer KPIs to marketing teams in countries where Deezer has a business activity
- Support Marketing actions and initiatives by analyzing their performance: email performance, A/B test of a discounted offer, partnerships, etc.
- Follow up marketing teams forecast and reforecast with finance department by providing data on conversion, churn and volume of registrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics / Datamining
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred
- Experience with statistics and data analysis using SQL (or similar SAS, HIVE or Python) would be ideal
- Experience with Tableau Software would be a plus
- Experience in a web company in a marketing environment
- Capacity to operate independently, be conscientious, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Fluent in English