Lieu : Paris (Paris) · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you want an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place.
Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part…
Join the Content Team and be a part of Deezer's next steps. Our mission is to import everything you see or hear on Deezer, and to report uses to any people it may concern. Deezer's catalog is the foundation of a great service, we strive for delivering the best data available so that Deezer's features can provide their full potential. Royalties calculation and listenings reporting leads to artists remuneration, and Analytics give a better understanding on how an artist, an album, a track or a playlist performs on Deezer. Together, these actions make Deezer a great service trusted by users, artists, rights holders and partners.
In order to fasten our metadata import and detect potential errors in our partners deliveries. You will have to implementation a data import module that will be responsible for the whole upstream chain of data retrieval until the availability in database in a source table ready to be aggregated:
- Recover data whatever the media (FTP / SFTP / S3 Amazon / API / Rsync / Pigeon traveler / ...)
- Check the media integrity (check MD5 if available, file size, etc.)
- Import history
- New import import db
- Verification of data integrity (comparison with history, consistency rules, ...)
- Error handling: retry if temporary error (network or other), fatal error alerts, no data, suspicious content
- Tracking Dashboards with History
The success of this first step would lead to more responsibilities as a second step of the internship.
- Strong knowledge of mysql and PHP
- Must be proactive and organized
- Team spirit
INTERNSHIP @ DEEZER ENGINEERING
At Deezer, you're not a part of an interns group. You're simply a part of the engineering team. However, we've prepared a plan to help you kickstart your career
- A real-life project, from start to finish: you'll work on a project that will be launched in production before your internship finish,
- An onboarding to introduce you to all the jobs needed to make the Deezer product: UX&Design, Mobile development, Web development, Product Management, Agile project management, ...
- Regular one-to-one with one of our Lead Developers to talk about how your internship is going, and answer your questions,
- Books to sharpen your skills: we will buy you some books, selected by your tutor, help you become a better engineer,
- Several "Tech Lunches": Assist to short presentations given by fellow Deezer employees, on a broad range of subjects. You can even propose a talk yourself!