Lieu : Paris (Paris) · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you want an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place.
Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part…
User engagement & monetization are vital for Deezer, they help us in supporting our company and the artists you love. As a part of the CRM tech team (called Cowbell), your mission will be focused on our internal tool and will consist in envisioning and implementing great and innovative functionalities, while helping marketing teams on their daily request.
As Intern Software Engineer, your mission will be to participate in the evolution of our internal CRM tools and back office. This mission includes:
- Design and implement back office features in collaboration with product and marketing teams
- Develop high volume workers for daily handle millions of emails and notifications
- Work with tech team on platform evolutions and optimizations (new functionalities, technical refactoring, ..)
- Supervise and analyse campaigns and processes
- Ensure that all the code written, and the architecture are high quality and scalable
- Make his/her best to respect agile sprints
- Strong knowledge in Python and Django needed
- HTML essential and CSS advantageous
- Proven engineering skills (code versioning, unit tests)
- Team spirit, open to give and receive feedback in agile environment
- Knowledge about the CRM industry is a plus
- ... and most importantly: positive spirit and high motivation!
We also like talking to people who enjoy…
- GIT, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Pig
- face high volume and big data problematics
- reading HN, pushing cool code on Github and helping fellow coders on Stack Overflow
- playing and learning new frameworks and technologies
- ... and music of course!
INTERNSHIP @ DEEZER ENGINEERING
At Deezer, you're not a part of an interns group. You're simply a part of the engineering team. However, we've prepared a plan to help you kickstart your career
- A real-life project, from start to finish: you'll work on a project that will be launched in production before your internship finish,
- An onboarding to introduce you to all the jobs needed to make the Deezer product: UX&Design, Mobile development, Web development, Product Management, Agile project management, ...
- Regular one-to-one with one of our Lead Developers to talk about how your internship is going, and answer your questions,
- Books to sharpen your skills: we will buy you some books, selected by your tutor, help you become a better engineer,
- Several "Tech Lunches": Assist to short presentations given by fellow Deezer employees, on a broad range of subjects. You can even propose a talk yourself!