Lieu : Montréal (Communauté-Urbaine-de-Montréal) · Contrat : Prestation · Rémunération : A négocier
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
To join us on a VIE contract in Montreal, you should consider us if you want to:
• Play a central part in Software Engineering Delivery for our clients
• Be responsible for designing, installing, configuring, automating, administering, testing, tuning, and optimizing system software and related components to achieve high availability, continuous integration and performance of various supported applications and their underlying code management.
• Receive management and leadership training and take increasing amounts of responsibility within the company.
• Develop a clear career roadmap and achieve your personal career goals within our framework.
Some of the tasks you will perform are:
• Ensure system software availability and performance
• Forecast system software usage and growth
• Learn to examine enterprise architectures in a critical manner and suggest improvements.
• Define operating procedures
• Setup and use tools for operations and performance improvements.
• Automate repeatable processes
• Plan and execute Backup and archiving schedule
• Provide System software performance report and documentation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• 3+ years of experience working in software development, software integration and delivery, systems architecture, or DevOps.
• Experience with code management, build management, automation, continuous integration, scripting, cloud integration and Agile techniques in a team setting.
• Knowledge and experience with various of the following tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Chef, Ant, Maven, Git/GitHub, Docker, Ansible, Collectd/Collectl, Nagios, Monit, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Consul.io, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or other cloud platforms
• A desire to understand projects not just at the technical level but also to contribute strategically
• Passion and the initiative to develop strong continuous integration practices.
• Bilingualism in French/English is an asset