Lieu : Toronto (Toronto Division) · Contrat : Prestation · Rémunération : A négocier
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
To join us on a VIE contract, you should consider us if you want to:
• Work directly with clients to drive initiatives with your solid technical foundation and a strong interest in business functions.
• Examine enterprise architectures in a critical manner and suggest improvements.
• Receive management and leadership training and take increasing amounts of responsibility within the company.
• Develop a clear career roadmap and achieve your personal career goals within our framework.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• 4+ years of experience working in software development.
• Experience with a wide variety of Java-related technologies, including Java 8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
• Knowledge of front-end technologies such as React, Node, Angular, or Vue is a plus, but if you don't know them so well, you can learn!
• A desire to understand projects not just at the technical level but also to contribute strategically.
• An open mind and strong communication skills are critical to this position.