Lieu : Échirolles (Isère) · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : Negotiable €
At Criteo, we connect 1.4 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 45 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 90 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
What is it like to work in our R&D?
Criteo’s Product Engineering is responsible for building the client-facing products that make Criteo tick. Our engineers develop industry leading machine learning techniques working on feature extraction, model definition, prediction, recommendation and dynamic creatives.
We build high scale, real time, low latency systems, serving over 3M qps, handling over 200B http requests on a daily basis. And we build the applications, APIs and UIs to provide first class service to our clients & partners (retailers, brands & publishers).
- Define the web architecture for our customer-facing tools.
- Design, develop, test, ship and maintain web-based tools that transform our way to operate our business and that redefine the interaction with our customers.
- Cross-browser web application development.
- Full stack development, you are able to roll up your sleeves and help the team on backend development when needed.
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field.
- 1/2+ years of experience in developing web-based applications.
- Sense of ownership and ability to drive issues and new ideas.
- Can prove a first experience in Object Oriented Programming on one of the following languages : C#, Java, Python or C++.
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong sense for clean web design and fundamental understanding of UX issues. Are you Pixel perfect?
- Have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems.
- Have worked in Agile environments, are passionate for shipping quality code and for automated testing.
If you are interested in applying to this role, feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org