Lieu : Échirolles (Isère) · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : Negotiable €
At Criteo, we connect 1.4 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 45 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 90 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
What is it like to work in our R&D?
Criteo’s Product Engineering is responsible for building the client-facing products that make Criteo tick. Our engineers develop industry leading machine learning techniques working on feature extraction, model definition, prediction, recommendation and dynamic creatives.
We build high scale, real time, low latency systems, serving over 3M qps, handling over 200B http requests on a daily basis. And we build the applications, APIs and UIs to provide first class service to our clients & partners (retailers, brands & publishers).
· Work with the Product, engineering, and operations teams to launch and evolve high-impact products.
· Own and drive complex cross-functional projects.
· Identify key dependencies and risks, and partner with other teams to get these resolved.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
· BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field (equivalent experience may be acceptable).
· 4+ years of experience in software development and a passion for technology.
· A keen sense of ownership for and experience managing the end-to-end project development cycle.
· Experience balancing resources and competing priorities.
· Awesome problem-solving skills. · Influencing without authority.
· Focus and extreme attention to detail.
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus). Knowing
· how to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
· Experience acting as a technical lead, and managing international projects and people.
· Working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
· Experience programming in an OO language (e.g. C#, C++, or Java).
If you interested in this role, feel free to send me your CV to email@example.com