Lieu : Paris · Contrat : Prestation · Rémunération : 30,000 - 55,000 Euro depending on experience €
DDN’s sustained vision and execution have made us the world’s largest privately held data storage company. Our technological and market leadership comes from our long-term investments in leading-edge research and development, our relentless focus on solving our customers’ end-to-end data and information management challenges, and the excellence of our employees around the globe, all relentlessly focused on delivering the highest levels of satisfaction to our customers.
To meet these ever-increasing requirements, users are rapidly adopting DDN’s best-of-breed high-performance storage solutions for end-to-end data management from data creation and persistent storage to active archives and the Cloud.
In this position the engineer will apply advanced systems level technical expertise to resolve highly complex systems level customer issues. The customer issues which may be received by Support Centers through automated dial-homes, voice initiated technical calls from TINTRI Customers, Customer Engineers, or remote maintenance calls and Web Support Calls. In this position the engineer will be required to use independent judgment to accomplish objectives and work closely with engineering and other technical business units to increase knowledge and resolve customer issues. As part of a 24*7*365 organization shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
• Always take care of the customer. Customer Satisfaction is job #1.
• Applies advanced technical expertise using standard operating and diagnostic protocols to resolve standard to highly complex system level issues.
• Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment. Maintains a "closed-loop" communication style assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status. Responsible for sharing all acquired knowledge concerning problem resolution.
• Identifies and provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex technical problems and mentors others in providing validated technical information, support process instructions and special support requirements.
• Contributes to a centralized problem identification and resolution database and may provide senior or expert level tasks similar to Engineering for assigned products or skills. Uses judgment, creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
• Identifies, documents and reports design, reliability and maintenance issues.
• Understands and leverages TINTRI’s technical communication structure and has a sphere of influence which extends well outside of the department
• Effectively leads efforts in facilitating problem recreation and failure analysis of systems level issues and recommends and utilizes a wide variety of test equipment, diagnostic tools and techniques used in problem resolution.
• Develop and implement resolutions to identified problems, and follow standard practices and procedures.
• Identifies records and works with management to proactively revise current procedures and tools to improve customer satisfaction
• Develops broad knowledge of the organization’s mission and strategy and relates it to day-to-day issues.
• Challenges existing processes based on industry best practices, enhances these for the benefit of all.
• May provide documentation and direct feedback to Field Technical Specialists, Account Managers, Sales and other TINTRI Technical Support co-workers as appropriate.
• Monitors and tracks all service calls, provides call status updates at regular intervals and communicates status to customers using Call Tracking Databases.
• Validates technical information and issues early warnings and disseminates information as needed.
Skills and Qualifications required for this role include:
• 5 year experience in Enterprise level Technical Support
• B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
• Storage Systems experienced required
• Microsoft Hyper V MCS and/or VMWare VCP certification or equivalent Hypervisor administration work experience
• TCP/IP based networking and troubleshooting skills
• Performance and Network Optimization, Log Analysis experience
• Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
• Fluency in French, English plus one other language
You can apply either on the DDN Careers page or directly with an English copy of your CV to email@example.com