Lieu : INRIA, Monbonnot (Grenoble) · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : Compensation : 33-38K depending on experience €
Comper (project-name) is a start-up spun-off from the INRIA research lab, to be created in
Summer 2019. It follows 6 years of R&D developing a large-scale framework supporting the
development and prototyping of real-time computer vision and computer graphics
solutions. The start-up is currently focused on the development of a motion-graphics
software, due to be commercialized in 2020.
We are hiring a Software Engineer to develop the 3D architecture within our internal
framework. The critical part of the job will be developing a successful, Vulkan-based 3D
real-time rendering PBR engine, similar to what can be found in recent AAA video games.
This 3D renderer is a key stone in the features of our solution as it will provide a complete
generalist real-time video production workflow.
Ideally, the candidate is motivated by the start-up and wants to get more responsibilities,
eventually supervising part of the architectural choices and development of the internal
framework of the company and possibly becoming Chief Technical Officer.
At least 3 experience developing serious real-time 3D software, ideally coming from a
game engine graphics development background.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ 11
- Expert in development of graphics solutions based on Vulkan / OpenGL / GLSL shaders
- Real-time, PBR Lighting rendering algorithms
- Global knowledge of 3D computer graphics algorithms and techniques
- Comfortable with multi-threaded algorithms and debugging a multi-threaded software
- Experience in computer vision and image processing is a plus
- Experience with the Qt5 framework is a plus
Dedicated and able to work as a team.
Willingness to get more responsibilities, ultimately supervising part of the architectural
choices of the development of the software
6 months employment at INRIA with a CDD
After the start-up is created, CDI contract within the start-up