Lieu : 69570 - DARDILLY · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
Wattsense is a seeding stage startup currently building an IoT platform with the purpose of opening to all software developers the virtually untouched Building Management System (BMS) software market. It offers a plug and play solution for developers to create, test and deploy solutions to optimize already installed hardware.
BMS control 9% of the world’s energy. Wattsense has the ambition to trigger a digital wave in the building industry which will reduce the world energy consumption by several percentage points.
We are located in Dardilly, Techlid area, 15 minutes away from Lyon, France.
Wattsense is now launching in the market its products and services, hence we are looking for a project manager to help us deliver a rocking solution to our customers.
Our customers and prospects are startups, scaleups, and corporates. They deploy software applications to make buildings smarter. We offer them a plug & play solution to connect their app to buildings.
We are looking for someone who will help our customers connect to all buildings and all equipment.
Project manager responsibilities
* Lead our open-source initiative on how to connect building equipment.
* Plan and coordinate with customers and suppliers the deployment of Wattsense solution in the field, for strategic partners and for our “Open Data” initiative.
* Participate in technical customer support.
* Bring your own ideas on what we should do to make our solution rock.
Day to day duties typically include
* Interact and support our customers on how to connect their app to building networks through the Wattsense solution.
* Document and open source the network connectivity processes and hacks.
* Build libraries to connect to the various network and equipment which can be found in buildings.
* Join forces with the R&D team.
* Software, electro-technical or electronics engineer wanting to manage projects and help customers.
* Building field networks experience is a plus, otherwise, do not worry we are here to help.
* Bachelor or Master degree in engineering.
* Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Lettre de motivation + CV