Lieu : Paris · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
Orchestrade was founded in 2009, following the 2008 financial crisis with a mission to help financial firms adapt, recover and prosper through the most challenging economic and regulatory environments in modern times.
Our goal is to deliver institutional grade capital markets trading and risk solutions leveraging next generation capital markets technology to financial firms to help them manage growth, reduce costs and meet emerging regulatory requirements.
Our award-winning platform has been implemented by leading financial institutions in North America, Europe and Asia to manage some of the world’s most sophisticated trading strategies. The Orchestrade platform provides streamlined front-to-back processing for all financial instruments, real-time risk on commodity hardware and faster time to market.
Today, Orchestrade is 50+ employees strong and growing with offices in New York, San Francisco, Paris and London.
Orchestrade has over 30 clients globally ranging from large investment bank, private banks and investment management organizations.
This is a position most suitable for an engineer interested in pursuing a career in financial technology for capital markets.
The candidate will work under the leadership and guidance of a client technical support lead.
The support team plays an integral role with other teams in delivering excellent customer supports
• Interact with clients to understand reported issues.
• Interact with clients to gather criteria for enhancements.
• Implement systems.
• Support, administer and maintain existing systems.
• Test system upgrades and business reports relevant to the company.
• Communicate any upgrades, releases and enhancements to relevant clients.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields.
• 0 to three year’s of working experience.
• Experience with administrating systems.
• Experience with demonstrable support and report writing skills.
• Advanced data extraction, analysis and logical problem solving skills.
• Good communication and business skills are required.
• C#/Java programming knowledge – Orchestrade is running on .Net.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
• Experience of API usage/development is required.
• Experience with relational databases and SQL.
• Basic knowledge in finance and financial calculation is a plus.
• Self-motivated and can work collaboratively within a team.