Lieu : Sydney · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : 39,400 AUD per annum and company benefits €
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Learn more about us at hellofresh.com.au.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
● Be part of the Growth Marketing team, responsible for growing HelloFresh as fast and sustainably as
● Understand the business pain and proactively address them via internal tool creation to increase the team’s
productivity to contribute to our growth
● Work closely with several teams that may be involved in the tools you create
● Drive digital tool development, from idea generation, creation to execution
● Manage the access and storage of data for marketing analytics
● Have opportunities for future internships in our global offices in Opstech (Berlin, NYC, London)
● A willingness to learn languages that you do not know
● Strong organisation and Project Management skills
● The will to make products alive and the capacity to work autonomously
● Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
● Great communication and popularizing skills (written and spoken)
● Passionate about DevOps and driving your own projects
● Willing to learn on the job, be dynamic, a self-starter and someone who thinks outside the box
● Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given
● Ready to join a high-demand/high-exposure position
● Passionate about HelloFresh and want to be part of an extremely fast-paced business
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .