Lieu : Paris · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
We are independent experts in IT infrastructure. Our expertise covers a wide range of services including consultancy, design, troubleshooting, integration, and audit with the minimum of disruption to our clients' ecosystem. Together with our consultants, we evolve in large-scale projects, alternating in diverse environments to develop strong technical skills. With a rich experience punctuated by training, certifications, workshops, and team building activities we will grow together to tackle exciting missions that will transform the IT industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our diverse and expanding IT consultants’ team in Paris. The Network Engineer will play a key role in the organization through participating in architecture, design and implementation activities of all networking and telecom technologies.
As a CNS Consulting Engineer, you will collaborate with major French multinational enterprises (CAC40) on multi-projects with tasks that include:
• Lead audits and troubleshoot sessions
• Conduct opportunity studies
• Intervene in consulting and engineering in Network Infrastructure (LAN/WAN), Datacenter (classic or SDN), WAN (MPLS, Hybrid, SD-WAN), ...
• Drive the success of digital transformation projects
• Understand the related or emerging systems and technologies: IaaS / PaaS, virtualization, containers, automation/script, monitoring, DDI, Active Directory, etc.…
Broad Technical knowledge of Information Technology systems:
Campus LAN / WLAN Campus: Cisco, HP (Aruba), Extreme, Meraki, Aerohive, Cloudi-Fi
WAN: Hybrid, SD-Wan (Cisco Viptela, VMware Velocloud, Versa, Riverbed, MPLS, etc.)
WAN Optimization: Riverbed, Cisco WaaS, Silver Peak
Data Center LAN: Cisco Nexus / Catalyst/ ACI, Arista, VMware NSX
IaaS / PaaS: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
Security: Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Forcepoint, Zscaler
Automation: API, Rest, Python, Ansible, Postman, Terraform
What we offer:
• Enrich your technical expertise on complex environments with expert consulting engineers (CCIE, ...);
• Address the disruptive technologies that makeup business computing: Cloud, SDx, NFV, IA, IoT, Big Data, etc.;
• Be at the center of digital transformations;
• Experience new challenges with the opportunity to participate in the development of a consulting activity;
• Evolve in a dynamic working environment (various clients, the latest technologies, diverse types of projects, team environment...);
• Improve your soft skills: communication, teamwork, problem-solving, leadership, etc.
• Get ready for the coming Network/Infrastructure Engineer challenges and job changes;
• Be part of a team with moments of sharing and common goals (teamwork, CNS days, workshops, training, after works, etc.)
• 1-7 years of experience as an engineer, a consultant or an architect specialized in network infrastructures
• You want to diversify your experience and share your skills
• You are open to challenges in a dynamic and flexible environment
• You are eager to learn new technologies.
• Capacity to work with good team spirit
Please send your CV to email@example.com