Lieu : Bezons · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : 1500 €
Dédiés au monde du paiement !
This internship is located in BEZONS
Starting during the first quarter 2020, for a 6 months period.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format (response in French or in English).
We are eager to work with you! Please join us! Apply in French or in English!
Worldline P&LS (Payment and Liquidity Solutions) provides Interbanking solutions to different Financial institutions in Europe to process mass payments with large volumes.
You will integrate a team of 9 people dedicated to developing the Instant Payment solutions.
Our main concern is to deliver high-value added functions while ensuring high-level of performance and optimised processes.
This internship is paid and includes an option for recruitment.
You will be responsible for:
• Designing of an evolution in an existing application
• Drawing up of functional and technical specifications
• Development and unit tests
• Running of internal acceptance
• Follow-up and fixing of defects regarding the scope of the evolution
You will be also solicited for:
• Implementing evolutive maintenance
• Fixing defects
• Supports and Hotline
At the end of this period, you will have:
• An overview of the Interbanking market, retails payments instruments in Europe
• Learned a great deal about teamwork
• Increased your development skills
We are looking for Master students (or 5 years degree level) with love for development.
You are a full stack developer, comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You are curious and rigorous and want to know more about reactive programming, webservices and synchronous/asynchronous processing. You have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organisations and teams. If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we would like to meet you.
• French: Fluent
• English: Fluent
• Java 8
• Eclipse IDE, Apache Maven, Apache Camel, Spring Framework