Lieu : Bezons · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : 1500 €
Dédié au monde du paiement !
This internship is located in BEZONS
Starting during the first quarter 2020, for a 6 months period
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Business Analyst : from specification to acceptance test
We are eager to work with you! Please join us! Apply in French or in English!
Payment and Liquidity Solutions provides Interbanking solutions to different Financial institutions in Europe in order to connect them to European Central Bank (T2/T2S), Bank of England (CHAPS), EBA Clearing House (Euro1/Step1) and Correspondent Banking.
CRISTAL is the reference of the management of the Liquidity: Financial institutions using our payment & liquidity software solutions process 15% of high-value payments in euros – that is more than 500 billion euro daily.
CRISTAL teams are 30 people dedicated to:
- specifications & acceptance tests (your team).
Your mission… should you chose to accept it:
You will be responsible of ONE evolution of the product: from the specification to the delivery/support to the client.
This internship is paid and includes an option for recruitment.
• Drawing up of functional specifications: General and detailed
• Drawing up user guides
• Setting the test strategy
• Running the internal acceptance
Occasionally, you will attend to internal training session.
At the end of this period,
• An overview of the Interbanking market, pan-European payments instruments in Europe
• Learned a great deal about teamwork
We are looking for Master students or Bac +5 with:
• excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
• some interests for Interbanking market
• French: Fluent
• English: Fluent
• Pack office
• Understanding of financial domain, Interbanking market, payments instruments
• UNIX, C, SQL, Java