Lieu : MOUGINS - France · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : Depending on the study level €
Founded in 1972, SAP has grown to become the world's leading provider of business software solutions. SAP is market leader in enterprise application software. The company is also the fastest-growing major database company. Globally, more than 77% of all business transactions worldwide touch an SAP software system. With more than 347.000 customers in more than 180 countries, SAP includes subsidiaries in all major countries. SAP is the world's largest inter-enterprise software company and the world's third-largest independent software supplier, overall. SAP solutions help enterprises of all sizes around the world to improve customer relationships, enhance partner collaboration and create efficiencies across their supply chains and business operations. SAP employs more than 98.600 people.
Security Research at SAP Labs France, Sophia Antipolis
Based at SAP Labs France Mougins, Security Research Sophia-Antipolis addresses the upcoming security needs, focusing on increased automation of the security life cycle and on providing innovative solutions for the security challenges in networked businesses, including cloud, services and mobile.
Every day websites and systems are hacked and penetrated for illegal purposes. Most of the time these hacked websites host their user’s database containing login credentials (login and passwords). After a certain period, these stolen credentials become public and accessible for anyone.
Previous works have focused on password modeling without user priors  or with specific personal user information for targeted attacks . Nevertheless, a middle ground between the absence of additional user information and highly specific user information exists. If we analyze the content of these leaked credentials, we observe a certain influence of the sociocultural elements in the root keyword composing the password. We propose to study the influence of these sociocultural elements in the password selection of different populations using artificial intelligence algorithms.
The intern’s responsibilities will include:
• Data handling and pre-processing
• Environment setup for training (DL framework, GPU)
• Adaptation of existing neural network architectures for current problem
• Result analysis
• Appropriate documentation of all experiments
• University Level: Last year of MSc or less if the student has a good profile
• Good knowledge of the Python programming language
• Good knowledge of versioning control systems like GIT or SVN
• Good knowledge of data science and machine learning algorithms
• Experience with machine learning and deep learning libraries is a plus
• Interest in research work
• Fluency in English (working language)
• Good oral and written communication skills
CONTACTS AND PROCEDURE
Please candidate by clicking on this link:
UPLOAD (all documents must be in English):
• Your CV
• Cover letter
• Any relevant documents