Lieu : Paris · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
Spare Parts 3D supports the digitalization of spare parts inventories, and make it possible to produce anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging its worldwide network of 3D printers in Australia, Europe, Asia and America. Its technology drastically cuts warehousing costs and shortens the supply chain. Thanks to its expertise in 3D printing, SpareParts3D have developed tools to identify which spare parts of the customer’s inventory is 3D printable.
At the office located in Paris, your role will be to develop the next generation of our web-based applications, from the implementation of the 3D printing analysis tools to the design of the supply chain management service. You will have the opportunity to work in every field of the development and your opinion will be of great importance in making technical decisions. We are always interested by new talents: an internship today will open the doors of important positions at SpareParts3D.
Integration and automation of engineering processes:
* Bring innovative features to the existing software to improve SP3D’s industrialization capabilities
* Create bridges between applications to smoothen the engineering workflow
* Ship reliable software through continuous integration, test automation, and code reviews
* Re-Design the frontend of our applications with technologies that consume a REST API.
* Improve our application’s backend (developed with Django)
We are looking for someone who:
* Is Willing to work in a fast growing startup with entrepreneurial oriented tasks
* Is a fast learner, who likes to look arround for new solutions to improve its tools
* Is devoted in creating automated testings and designing documentation
* Has a good understanding and speaking level of English
* BS/MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with equivalent practical experience
* Experience with web technologies such as React.js or equivalent
* Experience in Python and/or other Object Oriented Programming Language
* Skills in application design with a strong user-experience mindset
If you think you are the right person for this internship, please send us your resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.