Lieu : Boulogne Billancourt · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees; our products and services are available in over 170 countries and are used by one third of the world's population.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
About Huawei Consumer Business Group
The Huawei Consumer Business Group has its European headquarters in Dusseldorf and, in addition to Carrier Network and Enterprise Business, is one of Huawei's three divisions covering mobile broadband devices, wearables, convertibles and cloud services.
Huawei is the world's second largest smartphone provider and currently operates 18 research and development facilities in Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, China and the US. International business is the decisive driver of growth - Europe and Germany in particular play a key role in this. Huawei's global network is based on 20 years of experience providing consumers with the latest technological innovations around the world.
1. Assist Huawei’s business partners in developing, launching and maintaining applications
in Huawei AppGallary, troubleshooting integrations with Huawei APIs, and the use of other developer products online.
2. Be the end to end responsibility of existing mobile application’s integration to HMS
3. Work with the R&D team, improve and develop app-developer facing products and services
such as IDE, API, documents
4. Develop tutorial, sample code and technical documents for relevant open capabilities as well
as the corresponding materials for external communication, and support the deployment of these open capabilities in markets outside China
5. Analyze the customer needs to propose new and valuable features/services for HMS
6. Liaison app-developers and Huawei’s development team, focusing on improving the app-developer experience
7. Local developer ecosystem market insight, based on Huawei HMS product, constructing local developer ecosystem via community, forum, HDD, etc.
8. See more about Huawei developer web site for more details : (https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/)
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer software or related fields, a Master's degree is a plus.
2. First internship experience in developing native apps for Android using Java or Kotlin (ideally both).
3. In-depth experience with the Android software development lifecycle and proficiency in using Android Studio IDE.
4. Good command of the Android app development framework and software development process.
5. Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
6. Prospect of software developer, able to analysis and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers.
7. Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders also external customers.
8. Excellent written and verbal skills with a strong grasp of English is a must, Chinese is a plus
9. Team spirit with a positive attitude.
Please send your English CV to：firstname.lastname@example.org
and please specify in the title: HMS Developer Engineer + name