Lieu : Grenoble · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : 35-40K€ depending on experience €
Left Angle is a tech start-up specializing in the development of computer-graphics software. It was created in 2019 following 7 years of R&D within the INRIA Grenoble research lab. Left Angle focuses on the development of a large-scale framework supporting interactive computer graphics and computer vision applications, for which it has won multiple awards. The current product in development, is a motion-graphics software, to be commercialized in 2021.
We are currently hiring a Software Engineer with strong knowledge in 2D/3D graphical user-interface development with Qt (QtQuick, Qml) to work on tools that thousands of customers will use (and rate). This job requires extreme care of GUI considerations and will include the following responsibilities:
- Working in-line with the 25+ year experienced product-manager to propose, design, implement, style and challenge UX and UI elements.
- Following the established roadmap, ability to interpret high-level features (and workflow needs) and translate them into a functional code architecture integrated into the existent framework
- Maintaining and documenting new as well as existing APIs
- Working with issue tracking, pull requests and git branches
- Weekly reporting to either the technical officer or product manager
A master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent [minimum]
- Expert knowledge of C++ 11-17
- Strong knowledge of Qt (5). Knowledge of QtQuick and Qml is a plus
- Strong knowledge of computer graphics algorithms and technical challenges
- Strong skills in English both spoken and written. French is a plus
- Comfortable with multi-threaded algorithms and debugging a multi-threaded software
- Knowledge of CMake is a plus.
- Experience developing on Visual Studio is a plus.
The candidate should have a 3+ year experience background of software development/research in at least one of the following areas:
- Professional-grade GUI development, Video-Compositing, Video-Editing, 3D modeling, 3D animation, 3D rendering, 3D texturing, Video-game engine
- Capacity to work autonomously on proof-of-concepts projects as well as part of a team on more complex projects.
- A passion for motion-graphics/visual-effects and its evolution
- Knowledge of alternative solutions on the market is not required but should be a fuel to bring new ideas on the table. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of why tools are designed the way they are, in order to help shape their future
Email at email@example.com