Lieu : Lyon 7e · Contrat : Prestation · Rémunération : TBD €
Sanofi is a world leader in Healthcare whose mission is to focus on patients and empowering life
Sanofi Pasteur has been a leader in the vaccine industry for over 100 years focused on preventing infectious diseases
As a consequence, we have 15 000 employees worldwide and are offering opportunities all around the world.
For young people and graduates we are offering international assignments through the iMove program (more details here: https://fr.jobs.sanofi.com/imove )
The position is in Lyon – France and is part of the Business & Operations Support team dedicated to the Commercial Operations of the Vaccines Business Unit of Sanofi.
For this temporary assignment of about 6 months, your mission as business analytic coordinator will be:
• Drive & support implementation of business analytics capabilities & processes across ComOps’s organization in partnership with ITS and business teams
- Build and develop analytical solutions to measure commercial performance.
- Ensure accuracy of analytics, contribute to team validation of data source and analytics solutions (perform testing and provide sign off).
- Perform planning and follow up of analytics capabilities development and roll out.
- Help develop training and buy-in program of analytics and structure governance of analytics.
• Perform analysis & Tell your data stories
- Conduct and propose market/customer analysis to answer commercial or brand questions in various area: Brand marketing, customer, field excellence or digital analytics.
- Present them to the commercial teams and promote the range of existing analytics services reporting, forecasting & prioritization to key customers
- Participate the monthly vaccine data insights communication
• Drive and coordinate data strategy
- Coordinate vaccine master data maintenance and data stewardship activities
- Ensure accuracy of vaccine data on regular basis and suggest data governance update to sustain a strong data & analytics outcomes
PROFILE: « Business Analytic Manager »
We are looking for the following candidate with a Master’s Degree in Business/Finance/ Information’s Systems / Data management / Analytics
• You already know how to use Excel and PowerPoint (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, Presentation skills)
• You know or you are ready to learn how to master QlikSense solution or any visualization tool (Tableau, PowerBI, Shiny)
• You already have experience to build project and train people in transversal organizations
• Proficient project management skills required with a focus on planning skills and stakeholder management
• Scripting Languages like Visual basic, R, Python is a plus
• Open minded, organized & rigorous candidate
• Good English level
• Team spirit and good listener
• Able to present & communicate data in an impactful and efficient way
• You are interested in a VIE opportunity
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à l'adresse : firstname.lastname@example.org