Lieu : Londres (flexible) · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : TBD €
Solum Financial was established in 2008 by a team of senior banking practitioners in response to needs arising from the financial crisis. The Solum team has an average of more than 25 years of experience in technology, trading, modelling, risk management, valuation, documentation, reporting and regulation.
We are launching a financial software to address the inefficiencies surrounding OTC derivatives post-trade processes.
We are looking for a senior java developer/analyst programmer to lead the technology effort internally.
This is a senior role and you would have previously demonstrated the leadership of a small team of developers, whilst continuing to perform a majority proportion of hands-on development activity.
The candidate will work with the subject matter experts and the core development team across the full range of the Agile SDLC. A key area of focus will be understanding the cashflow calculation and risk engine. This is a complex pricing library that forms a core part of our system. Successful candidates would be expected to make technology changes, but also detailed business driven changes both within this, and the wider system. The candidate should have the ability to write efficient, clear code and be able to articulate what has been implemented and why, with the overarching responsibility for the delivery of new features and maintenance of the existing libraries. Experience of similar systems and technologies would be immensely useful.
The candidate should possess strong analytical skills, software engineering & computer science skills, as well as a logical approach to problem solving. They should be able to understand complex business requirements and translate them into technological solutions. They should be able to prioritise work with minimal supervision, be a problem solver at heart and be able to bring with them positivity, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
• 5+ years hands on development in financial services
• 5+ years of experience with Java and Spring Boot
• NoSQL/MongoDB experience is highly desirable.
• Containers (Dockers, Kubernetes) and cloud experience is an advantage
• Agile development
• Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
• Experience with GitHub and Atlassian toolset
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Financial instruments knowledge (Derivatives business is a strong plus)
• Mathematical experience, be it a maths/physics bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or having worked with mathematical risk models
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Proactive, self-starter, autonomous
• Good team spirit
• Strong architectural and engineering background with experience of delivery.
• Strong Java skills
• Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of financial services applications
• Familiarity and confidence working in a distributed agile development environment.
• Someone who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business
Veuillez envoyer votre CV a Thu-Uyen Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.org