Lieu : Prague, Czech Republic · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
Part of Moody’s Analytics group, the ERS - Banking Reg Tech business unit builds and deploys fully integrated solutions on credit, market & liquidity risk and ALM software products.
The group builds software to help banks around the world assess the overall health of their balance sheets and generate reports for regulators and other stakeholders. We know that regulatory and accounting standards and the technological demands of our customers are subject to change, which is why we employ a continuous cycle of innovation that allows us to offer nimble and agile solutions to our customers’ problems.
We are actively seeking a Technical Consultant to join our Implementation Services Group located in Prague, Czech Republic.
Implementation Services team specializes in installing, upgrading and configuring our financial software suites on customer site. Our products are used extensively by commercial banks, insurance companies, other private sector financial institutions, and governmental organisations throughout the world.
Our projects include software integration, product migration and upgrades, design and development of custom software components, data conversion and import, and technical client training.
Reporting to a Implementation Services team manager, you will be responsible for delivering technical excellence both internally and on client implementation projects.
• Participate in software implementation projects (new implementations, upgrades and migrations from on-premise to cloud-based solutions) performing tasks
• Become a reference person for technical advice in the organization
• Contribute to internal knowledge management systems
• Develop and disseminate best practices in software implementation
• Provide feedback to product development and other internal teams that contribute to the evolution of our solutions
• Advise on administrative and environmental issues such as security and access rights
Required Technical Qualifications:
• A degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is required
• Strong relational database experience (preferably Oracle)
• Excellent command of PL/SQL: coding, performance tuning (analysis of execution plans) and usage of performance optimization tools
• Strong customer services skills are essential
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
• Ability to work autonomously with some supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody’s.
• Highly organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience with either a software developer or systems integrator working as an expert on technically complex applications and architectures
• Good understanding of server hardware, data storage, and web based application architecture
• Experience in setting up and administering web servers, ideally Websphere and/or Apache
• Preferably good understanding of web technologies and web application server configuration (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, and/or JBOSS)
• First experience on Big Data projects will be much appreciated : Hadoop,spark,yarn,etc
• Previous experience in Cloud computing will be appreciated .
Please contact me by email (email@example.com) or on LinkedIn (Sebastien Keller - Senior Product Consultant at Moody's Analytics).