Lieu : Vancouver, Canada · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
PhotoSat has invented a new geophysical processing technology to produce the world’s most accurate satellite survey data. We specialize in elevation surveying for civil engineering infrastructure projects, tailings storage, facility surveying, and the planning and design of resource development projects.
PhotoSat, provider of the world’s most accurate satellite topographic surveying, is looking for a junior software engineer to help our team develop our processing system (internal dashboard, workflow engine, image processing).
The work will include database, web development, cloud computing, cluster and satellite image processing.
PhotoSat has invented a new technology for processing satellite imagery into digital elevation data, so this position provides a great opportunity to be part of the development of unique software.
The successful candidate will be working with a team of three senior engineers in our downtown Vancouver office.
This position is a tremendous learning opportunity in a fast-paced, highly co-operative, team environment.
- Proficient in object oriented languages (c# preferred)
- Knowledge of database (sql and nosql)
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Effective English verbal and written communication ability
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Familiar with Agile development
- Cloud technology (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure)
- Deep learning (pytorch, tensorflow or others)
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com