Lieu : London · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : A négocier
Aster is a systematic and event driven fund launched in 2020, based in London.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced quant developer who is able to show initiative and provide innovative solutions for building a state of the art data infrastructure in close relation with our quant analysts and PMs. The successful candidate will have the rare opportunity to join a hedge fund at early stage and work on a central project for the success of our trading.
- Analyse and organise large raw datasets
- Develop and optimise ETL pipelines to efficiently combine, process and serve the data
- Maintain and monitor the data infrastructure (server resources, data jobs)
- Take part in future technology related projects
- 5+ years of experience in a data-driven infrastructure role. Experience in financial industry is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design, administration and optimisation
- Good knowledge of Java and/or Python
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience working with tick data and/or KDB is a plus
- Experience with alternative datasets/big data is a plus
Feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or for any question.