Lieu : Luxembourg · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : A négocier
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team:
Our Information & Technology Risk team provides assistance with various increasingly complex IT issues, to help our clients mitigate risk. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients.
Your next challenge:
- Help our clients achieve their governance and risk management objectives leveraging your business, information systems and technology audit skills
- Assist clients through a full range of service models, from reviews of application controls and general IT controls as part of financial statement audits
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Establish policies, roles and responsibilities across organization hierarchy with regards to business continuity management
- Develop business continuity plans and crisis management plans
- Develop and maintain active communication with clients in order to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction
- Hold a Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information
- Systems Administration or related discipline
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations regarding IT and outsourcing matters
- Knowledge of COBIT and ISO standards
- Knowledge in IT Risk Management and Business Continuity Management
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and German or French
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.