Lieu : Paris · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : 40+ selon expérience €
iBrowse is an international Internet Network Provider (INP) providing high-value added services to large corporations, including some of the largest international hotel chains. Across Europe, we create and manage international private WANs for large multinational companies with decentralised sites and needs for high quality communications with full redundancy in multiple countries.
We supply high value-added services such as « Internet breakout », firewall hosting, WIFI managed solutions and customised VoIP solutions, enabled by our custom-developed information systems. Our network solution includes sophisticated QoS, «application-aware load-balancing» as well as a single security policy. Since we have control, we can do things others can’t!
We are looking for You!
iBrowse is looking for IT enthusiasts to join our international engineering team
Junior & Senior positions are “Open.”
THE SKILLS: - what you learn…
We’re looking for people who want to be part of a customer-focused team and to become really good in one of the areas below:
• Open Source VOIP technologies
• Network administration
• Open Source systems administration, orchestration tools, scripting, database administration
• Development in Vue.js, Java, Python
THE CHALLENGE – what we want to accomplish together…
iBrowse supports our customers’ communications needs for mission-critical, highly scalable applications over our fully resilient international MPLS network. Our engineers create new products, test them and improve them in a « rapid prototyping » & open-systems environment. Our team is dedicated to great customer service, to understanding customer’s needs and to expanding our knowledge.
You are an enthusiastic, communicative engineer who is committed to finding great technical solutions to everyday problems. Autonomous and curious, you have solid organisational skills and high attention to detail. Your professional experience, or scholastic/personal projects demonstrate your technical and practical capacity to manage complex projects with multiple participants.
THE PERKS – it’s more than just a great job…
• Talented, engaged and enthusiastic colleagues
• Careers driven by your interests and development pace
• Multi-tasking, autonomy and serious involvement in company’s future
• Mentorship opportunities – you’re working with a highly skilled team
• Enterprise level projects – learn best practices while working with latest technologies
• Innovative, customer service-oriented company
• Positive, bilingual workplace environment (English/French)
• Open communication and a simple hierarchy
• « Start-up » spirit in a self-financed, profitable and fast-growing company
• Casual (but serious) environment in central Paris
THE PROFILE – who we are searching for…
• VOIP Engineers, creating and running our customised, Open Source-based VoIP platform using Open Source software (Opensips, Freeswitch)
• Network Engineers, developing new products, maintaining and trouble-shooting our private international MPLS network
• Systems Engineers, administering, maintaining and evolving our Linux-based Private Cloud, supporting our products and our internal tools.
• Development Engineers, developing, maintaining and evolving microservices / services / interfaces for our in-house information system and new back-end applications (Vue.js, Java, Python)
Junior & Senior Positions open
If you are ready for a challenge send your c.v. and a short letter explaining your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org