Lieu : Dublin, Ireland · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : 1800 euro per month €
General Motor's innovation center in Ireland is located in Dublin, a vibrant city with easy access to/from France with several daily flights.
At General Motors we pride ourselves on designing, building and selling the world's best vehicles. We are seeking a new generation of visionaries to help launch bold engineering and business initiatives, and shape new directions for General Motors. As an intern you will gain hands-on career specific experiences to maximize your real-world potential.
Kickstart your career by joining our Advanced Software Developers in our innovation center in Dublin, Ireland. There’s never been a more exciting time to work with General Motors!
As a software development intern,
• You will get experience on a software development project leveraging modern development practices, techniques and methodologies.
• You will work in multi-disciplined, full-stack development teams with the support and guidance your development leads and other Senior team members. We also assign a mentor to each intern to guide you during the internship.
• The main technologies being used are Java, Angular, Python, HTML5, React, SQL and more.
As part of the internship we will provide you significant hands-on training and work experience!
• You are completing an engineering degree in Information Technology, Informatics or Computer Science, and you have a keen interest in software development.
• You are looking to complete your final semester project in a multinational company in an international context.
• You are able to relocate to Dublin for the duration of the internship - we not offer this internship fully remote.
If this matches you profile, we hope to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com to apply. Looking forward to hearing from you.