Lieu : New-York · Contrat : CDD · Rémunération : A négocier
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
This a VIE position (so we accept people for PFE, long-term internship or who recently graduated)
As part of the pre-trade IT department, the Market Fixed Income team is in charge of the development and the support of all the pricing and analyzing tools of the Exotic Rates Derivatives trading desk.
This team (3 people in Amer over 20 Worldwide) is based on the trading floor and manages applications deployed in Paris, London, New-York and Hong-Kong.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Build high performance real-time pricing and risk applications in a Full-Stack development mode.
- Be in charge of the full development cycle including gathering business needs, testing, releasing and supporting the applications.
- Interact with traders, quants, support and development teams.
- Propose designs and implement the project accordingly.
- Improve existing processes in order to reduce support time/cost.
- Ensure agile and continuous delivery methodology is followed.
- Monitor pricing tools effectively, optimize support and prevent issues
- Give clear and consistent reports to the clients and management
- Participate to the documentation effort in order to improve knowledge sharing within/outside the team.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
- Graduate with a Master degree from Engineering School or University with a specialization in Computer Science
- Expertise in an object oriented programming language such as C# (preferred), Python, or Java
- Expertise in database technologies and SQL
- Experience in front-end programming languages such as React or Angular JS
- Experience using standard DevOps tools (Jira, Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy) would be appreciated
- Experience in Fixed Income Derivates would be appreciated
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient/Good command of MS Office
- Fluent in English
Directement sur le site: https://careers.societegenerale.com/en/job-offers/fixed-income-derivatives-pricing-and-risk-development-22000CDI-en
Ou en me contactant a l'adresse: firstname.lastname@example.org