Lieu : campus of Saint Martin d’Hères (38400), France. · Contrat : CDI · Rémunération : depending on qualifications and experience. €
KOR Labs (https://korlabs.io) is a university spin-off dedicated to combating cyber threats, helping the Internet community collectively increase barriers to cybercrime as well as companies to increase the effectiveness of their network protection and countermeasures. Our team comprises security researchers with a strong academic track record and world-class expertise in cyber security and Internet technologies. We are passionate about investigating malicious activities and sharing knowledge and data with the technical and policy communities to prevent and mitigate cybercrime.
We mainly focus on domain name and Domain Name System (DNS) abuse. We identify security vulnerabilities and notify administrators of security problems. We also aim to reduce the so-called information asymmetry between cybercriminals (e.g., phishers) and Internet intermediaries, such as hosting providers, top-level domain (TLD) registries, and domain registrars by revealing factors driving abuse. For example, why do cybercriminals choose to register malicious domain names with certain providers and not others. How can registrars or hosting providers develop their own anti-abuse best practices while balancing their own anti- abuse policies with economic incentives?
KOR Labs is an exceptional place where top research methods and tools meet industry needs for a safer Internet. Our team develops measurement tools to collect cybersecurity data at large scale and builds intelligence to detect and mitigate effectively malicious activities (such as detect domain names serving malware or phishing websites).
As a junior or senior Software/Research Engineer at KOR Labs, you will join a small innovative team responsible for conceptualizing, developing software and maintaining cybersecurity services. You will become one of the key contributors in the expansion of our cybersecurity solutions. You will work in a dynamic and stimulating environment. Your mission will be to:
• design and develop programs, software, and cybersecurity applications,
• carry out measurement campaigns, scans, or observations to collect relevant information on the
• perform analysis of data,
• write documentation (developer, user, and operation),
• develop test sets, integration, and load tests.
The candidate will benefit from an undetermined duration contract (CDI). The job location is on the campus of Saint Martin d’Hères (38400), France.
• A Master’s/Engineer degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Networking, or Cybersecurity.
• Strong Python programming skills (industry experience in hands-on software engineer is a plus), Linux expertise, and good English knowledge.
• Desire to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
• Willing to act as a project manager or perform such a role in the future.
To apply, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
• Letter of application: why you are interested in this position?
• Curriculum vitae
• References or letters of recommendation