Lieu : Barcelona · Contrat : Stage · Rémunération : Depending on the candidate experience. €
OTCFin provides financial technology solutions to investment management firms, hedge funds, funds of funds, and institutional investors that help streamline their asset allocation, investment, risk and performance measurement processes resulting in increased transparency to their investors.
Office Address :
110 William St, 3rd Flr
New York, NY 10038
USA OTCFin Europe
Pujades 158b 1A
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working team player with a “can-do’ attitude to join our development and implementation team. Specifically you would be part of the team in charge of developing and implementing OTCFin’s next generation of portfolio management solutions.
• Development of C# .NET/Java applications to support the projects in the areas of portfolio and risk management for equity, fixed income, derivative and alternative investments. The Financial Engineer will be responsible for implementing applications using financial libraries, making them available as Web Services, as well as testing the applications being implemented.
• The Financial Engineer may also be involved in using Microsoft tools such as Microsoft Integration Services, Reporting Services, InfoPath and SharePoint for portfolio and risk data processing and reporting
• Liaise with clients and Financial Engineering Groups to specify, develop, and program analytical models for valuation and risk analysis;
• Provide client support, including product implementation, user training, troubleshooting, problem-solving, etc. for sophisticated firm-wide risk management software
• Assist in pre-selling process via product demonstrations, risk management presentations, trade show support, and creation of briefing documents;
The position is open to entry-level candidates or final year students looking for an internship opportunity to validate their diploma. The candidate should have followed course or have relevant experience in:
• Computer Science and Economics/Finance Degree
• Understanding of:
o Object Oriented Programming
o Software development life cycle
o Financial markets within a Corporate Treasury, Commercial Bank, or Risk Management
• Experience in C# or in the .Net framework is a big plus
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills
• Strong Written, Verbal, Communications, and Presentation Skills.
Internship of 6-12 months for students in their “annee de cesure” or of 6 months which could lead to a full employment position for graduating students. Possible conversion to full-time at the end of the internship
To be discussed - Depending on the candidate experience.
Barcelona , Spain
Kindly mail your CV at email@example.com